<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Tangentially sports related... 

A partial listing of Ottawa area wing nights. Obviously not comprehensive, but feel free to add your own favourite. Haven't been there in quite a while, but I recall that the Duke of Somerset used to have pretty good ones.

I'm more of a nacho guy myself, but wings (and beer) and sports go together like Alfie and helmet-hair.

And when it comes to beer, would it kill Renegades' management to bring in some different beers to Frank Clair Stadium. I know there's a deal with Molson and all, but can't they even bring in Molson partner brands like Corona or Heineken (or in a perfect world Murphy's Irish Stout)? Just a thought. I'm about ready to start wearing a pair of M.C.Hammer-style pants to smuggle in a 6-pack of Guinness, Newcastle, or Keith's.