<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Updating the blogroll 

Looking at the sidebar today, I realized that I didn't link to even half of the hockey blogs that I read on a regular basis. I've now updated the list:

On the Wings publishes perhaps the most detailed game previews and game recaps in the hockey blogosphere.

Hockey Bird and Hockey Rodent admirably tackle the arduous job of covering the Rangers.

Budblog covers the Sens' provincial rivals. Mike Boon also covers the Leafs among many other things. For example, today he reviews the misfortunes of the ballplayers featured in the best Simpsons episode ever.

Boltsmag covers PEI native Brad Richards and the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Today, Hockey Nation looks at the latest development in the Battle of Ontario. KP at Hockey Nation also has a CFL blog called Twelve Men on the Field through which I found a couple of Renegades sites: Ottawafootball.com and a Renegades fan page.