<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Welcome to Ottawasportsblog. Senators. Lynx. Renegades. 67s. Probably other stuff. Some Ottawa related. Some sports related. Some neither.

Searching Google recently, I was shocked by how few blogs there were about the Ottawa Senators (0), and about hockey in general (not many more). I've found a few good ones, which I'll add to the sidebar shortly. However, contrast that with the state of blogging and baseball, which offers the opposite problem: there are so many great blogs, it's hard to keep up with them all. Minor league baseball is mostly an exception to that. There's not much out there on the minors, Ottawa Lynx included.

To be honest, I haven't looked into the situation with the Renegades coverage lately, but there wasn't much as of last year.

So, here I am.